Do your students know where their lunch comes from?
The Sustainable Farming Association of Minnesota is now offering farm tours for urban and suburban school groups.
Let us know:
- Where you are located
- The grade and subject of the class
- What kind of farm you are interested in touring (vegetable growers, dairies, pasture raised meat, orchards…etc.)
- When you would like to take the tour
- What size your group is
We will match you with the ideal sustainable farmer in your area and then arrange for a tour of the farm
- Will be better informed in how to make healthy and sustainable food choices
- Will gain a greater understanding of sustainable agriculture
- Will better understand their role in our complex food system
Interested? … please contact SFA-MN Events and Youth
Outreach Committee, Jerry Ford, at email@example.com
or (320) 543-3394
[where: Sustainable Food, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Twin Cities, Minnesota]